|Brand||Innovative Enerpro Pvt Ltd.|
|Model Name/Number||CONDENSATE PUMP|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Why Steam condensate recovery must be used instead of conventional electrically operated pumps?
Presently in some of industry, condensate is collected in the collection tank and there after it is being pumped by conventional electrically operated centrifugal pumps. In this process 15-20° C temperature reduce as it is stored in collection tank. While in Steam condensate recovery condensate water is pumped as soon as it is filled. So there is not significant temperature drop.
Electrical pump require frequent maintenance, while Steam condensate recovery have only float type moving part which is fit and forgot type.
Electrical pump faces the problem of dry running due to high vapour pressure while Steam condensate recovery will never have these problems.
Electrical pump faces the cavitations and pitting problems while Steam condensate recovery will never have this problem.
1. Steam condensate recovery having no moving part assured zero maintenance.
2. Steam condensate recovery utilise of flash steam.
3. Steam condensate recovery Suitable for high temp. Application. No cavitations problem
4. In Condensate recovery pump less steam consumption at low pressure.
5. Steam condensate recovery Can be operated on compressed Air.
6. Steam condensate recovery Automatic venting of Air & Non - Condensable gases
7. Easy monitoring of Steam condensate recovery operation can be checked in sight glass.
8. Steam condensate recovery of Various sizes for different capacities.( max. cap.12,000 kg/hr )
9. Steam condensate recovery skid Mounted so easy to install.
Steam condensate recovery use for tracing line, radiator, cyclinder, dryer, heat exchanger, vessels, jacketing, Oven, heating tank
Condensate recovery pump use for Industries like Pharma, Textile, Automobile, Petro chemical, Paper mill, Sugar mill, Processing unit, chemical etc…