Steam Operated Condensate Pump
Mechanical Power Pressure Pump
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Phase||No requirement Pure mechanical|
|Model Name/Number||Mechanical Condensate Recovery Pump|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Air Pressure||4 kg/cm2|
|CAPACITY||1 TPH to 12TPH|
There are Condensate recovery unit or power pressure pump use for transfer steam
condensate from plant to boiler feed water tank with help of motive steam or air.
Working of Principal Condensate recovery pump or Power pressure pump: There are two stage of pump working 1) Filling Mode: Condensate from process will be collected in pump receiver tank due to
gravity it will open Check valve and start filling pumping tank. By this time motive inlet
is closed and vent outlet is open so there is no back pressure. This will lead level low to
2) Pumping Mode: As the level reaches set high level vent valve shut off and open the motive steam or air valve. This will allow motive steam or air in tank and push the water level in downward direction. By this time Delivery Check Valve will be open and inlet check valve shut off.
When low level reached automatically repeat the cycle. I.e. shut off the motive valve
and open the exhaust.
In Comman mechanical pump there are mechanical assembly which are very complicated and lot of moving part. It cost is to high. Also SS float puncture with time due to constant expansion and contraction due to temperature variation.
While In our system "APPLIED FOR PATENT" We avoid complication of the operation. We remove ss float which are puncher after some time. We use special material float which can operate for almost life time. So there are no wear and tear will be there so it's almost maintenance free. Our system will be working for almost it's life cycle.
1. Pump Total Material are SS 304 Material so life is long life.
2. Float material is Special Materials so it will not punctured.
3. No moving part assured zero maintenance.
4. Suitable for high temp. Application. No cavitations problem
5. Can be operated on compressed Air.
6. Various sizes for different capacities.(max. cap.12,000 kg/hr)
- Production Capacity: 50 Per Month
- Delivery Time: 1 week
- Packaging Details: Wooden Box
Steam Condensate Recovery Pump
|Model Name/Number||CONDENSATE PUMP|
|Brand||Innovative Enerpro Pvt Ltd.|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Why Steam condensate recovery must be used instead of conventional electrically operated pumps?
Presently in some of industry, condensate is collected in the collection tank and there after it is being pumped by conventional electrically operated centrifugal pumps. In this process 15-20° C temperature reduce as it is stored in collection tank. While in Steam condensate recovery condensate water is pumped as soon as it is filled. So there is not significant temperature drop.
Electrical pump require frequent maintenance, while Steam condensate recovery have only float type moving part which is fit and forgot type.
Electrical pump faces the problem of dry running due to high vapour pressure while Steam condensate recovery will never have these problems.
Electrical pump faces the cavitations and pitting problems while Steam condensate recovery will never have this problem.
1. Steam condensate recovery having no moving part assured zero maintenance.
2. Steam condensate recovery utilise of flash steam.
3. Steam condensate recovery Suitable for high temp. Application. No cavitations problem
4. In Condensate recovery pump less steam consumption at low pressure.
5. Steam condensate recovery Can be operated on compressed Air.
6. Steam condensate recovery Automatic venting of Air & Non - Condensable gases
7. Easy monitoring of Steam condensate recovery operation can be checked in sight glass.
8. Steam condensate recovery of Various sizes for different capacities.( max. cap.12,000 kg/hr )
9. Steam condensate recovery skid Mounted so easy to install.
Steam condensate recovery use for tracing line, radiator, cyclinder, dryer, heat exchanger, vessels, jacketing, Oven, heating tank
Condensate recovery pump use for Industries like Pharma, Textile, Automobile, Petro chemical, Paper mill, Sugar mill, Processing unit, chemical etc…